1.Students will be allowed to come to school to clarify any doubts from subject teachers from 23rd September onwards.
2. Students will be allowed to come only when they have the written consent from the parents. The parents will have to come and sign at the school Gate to give their consent.
3. Thermal screening will be done at the main gate everyday.
4. Masks and Face shield will be compulsory for all teachers and students.
5. Social distancing must be strictly maintained.
6. All protocols laid down by the government will be followed.
Please note that the above mentioned notice is not for reopening of normal classes. Students may come to clarify doubts, but only with the written consent from the parents.